EVER IMAGINED HOW DIRTY IS YOUR WASHING MACHINE?
Disease experts claim that, in half a year of usage, the household washing machine’s bacteria get over the standard rate by as high as 81.3%, including The average detection rate of mold is 60.2% The average detection rate of total coliforms is as high as 100% Among them, other pathogens such as Pseudomonas aeruginosa are also detected.
This Washing Machine Cleaner kills by 99% the above-mentioned bacteria and other pathogensin 20 minutes time, with a dilution ratio of 1:100 of product to water.
It works by penetrating, dissolving, and removing residues, mold, and bacteria to keep them from causing laundry problems down the road. Say goodbye to unseen germs on your freshly cleaned clothes!
- 1.Put one piece of Antibacterial Washing Machine Cleaner into the empty machine.
- 2.Input water and allow rotation for 15 minutes, switch off and allow to settle for 3 hours (water temperature is ideal to be initially at 40 degrees Celsius). Switch on and spin in normal mode.
- 3.Drain the water out of the tub.
- Always remove items from the washer as soon as the cycle ends.
- After the washer cycle is complete, leave the door open to allow better ventilation.
- Use only HE-compatible detergents in HE washers.
- Leave the dispenser drawer open at the end of washer use.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.