- The telescope was invented by Johns Hopkins University and released on July 1. The purpose of this study is to achieve maximum magnification at the smallest effective aperture while ensuring the luminous flux and resolution angle of the telescope. This telescope is the first attempt to use nano-etching technology, nano-array technology, mesoporous assembly technology, thin-film mosaic technology and nano-optical materials to make the flatness error of the lens reach 10nm. The luminous flux reaches 30 times that of ordinary telescopes with the same diameter. The resolution angle is 47 times that of ordinary telescopes with the same diameter. The maximum magnification reached 300 times.This is the first monocular to achieve this magnification and clarity on such a small scale.
Academic report of the telescope - Ultralight Weight Optical Systems Using Nano-layered Synthesized Materials
- If there are no terrain obstacles, you can use it to easily observe people or things from miles away.
- The Night vision function allows you to use it normally at night.
- Turn on auto focus and blur the background function so that you can focus on observing the person or thing you need to observe.
- The telescopic anti-shake system and special tripod 3D gyroscope make the telescope's field of view very stable when it reaches a magnification of hundreds of times. Its performance is better than most telescopes with hundreds of dollars.
- The shell is made of a titanium alloy with a higher specific strength and weighs only 1.1 pounds. After retracted, the length is only 7.87 inches, and you can easily put it in a backpack or pocket when hunting, traveling, or camping.
- Waterproof, Dust-proof, and Shockproof Design : Nitrogen-filled waterproof and O-ring sealed optics prevent moisture, dust and debris and ensures the living waterproof function.
- Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and wilderness explorers : a handheld and must-have for bird watching, wildlife, hunting, hiking, mountaineering, camping, surveillance and traveling
- Compatible mobile phone : iPhone 11 /11 Pro/11 Pro Max /XS /XS Max /XR/X/8 plus/8 /7plus /7 /6 / 6s /6plus/5/5s/4s/SE, Samsung GALAXY S10,S10+,S9, S9+, S8, S6, S6 Edge, S5 , Note, LG, HTV, Sony, and almost all other smartphones on the market.
MONOCULAR TELESCOPE SPECIFICATIONS
- Magnification: 10-300X
- Prism Type: BAK-S1
- Objective lens coating: FMC
- Prism system: BAK-S1 Prism
- Field of view: 360ft/1000yds
- Weight of monocular: 0.66 pounds
- 1x 10-300X40mm Monocular
- 1x Smartphone Adapter
- 1x Extendable Tripod
- 1x Storage bag
- 1x Eyepiece and Lens Protection Covers
- 1x Portable rope
- 1x Straps
- It enables you to observe target in the distant world with more true-to-life details.
- Beauty is everywhere! Let's capture them, record them, and share it with all other people!
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Answer: I know that I find it easier to focus and it’s a brighter view than using binoculars. There is only one window of vision versus trying to get two eyes to combine two windows of vision into a single view. I only use this and no longer will bother with binoculars because it offers a quick single line of vision.